The Power of Positive Surprise
We want to provide you with an Exceptional Product, Great Customer Service Experience and a Positive Surprise.
Here is How We Plan To Do it
- The power of positive surprise - No matter how high your expectations, we always try to provide something "extra" to exceed them, an added value to your project. We hope to create a sense of wonder, astonishment, amazement, or plain old relief whenever you need a special favor from your printer. We call it the power of positive surprise.
- We never celebrate mediocrity. - If your printing doesn't turn out the right way, we throw it away (in the recycle bin, of course) and start over. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, we won't quit until your project looks exceptional. Before a completed project is even sent to you it undergoes quality control checks and approvals at every stage of production. This might make it take a little longer to produce but we feel it is worth the extra time and effort to make sure it is done right the first time.
- We specialize in tight deadlines and quick turn-around. - Are you in a jam because of a tight deadline? Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help. We will do everything in our power to make sure your project is completed on time. It's nice to see the look of relief on a stressed-out customer's face when we come through in an unexpected way. It makes our day. So how can we help you?
- We'll work late, so you don't have to. - Got a really big job? No problem. We'll work late and start early if we need to.
- We answer the phone. - Ok, it sounds simple, but you're too important to us to put you through the hassle of using an "automated attendant" phone system. Since you're a real person, we figure it's only right that you get to talk to a real person when you call. Besides, we really like talking to you, so everybody wins. By the way, when you call, somebody nice will always answer.
- Honesty counts...with a few extras. How do you really know you're getting the 5,000 envelopes you just paid for? With some print providers, you don't. We provide accurate counts, and then... we give you a few extras, just to say thanks.
- Happy employees - Have you ever seen a company with unhappy employees who had happy customers? Neither have we.